The Parenting Research Centre seeks to work with like-minded people who share our commitment to:
- seeking and sharing scientific knowledge of effective parenting through our research
- developing research-based, non-judgemental solutions to contemporary parenting challenges
- providing leadership on parenting issues for policymakers, professionals and the community through collaboration and connections
- using a range of talents, skills and abilities to support our research and project work
- developing administrative systems and practices to support the work of all staff.
Learn more about our workplace values and conditions: Working at PRC.
We're always on the lookout for talented people to join our team. We list any upcoming positions on this page, so please check back often for updates. We also recommend that you follow our LinkedIn page where we also post new vacancies.
For more information about current vacancies contact:
Human Resources Manager
P: +61 3 8660 3541
To find out about our location and how to contact reception go to our Contact page.